1. Town Hall reminder
Today, 11th June, we have our second June Town Hall, this time with experienced Moodle developer Sara Arjona, who will tell us about the Moodle bug reporting and development process.
- Tuesday 11 June 6pm UTC, with Sara Arjona (HQ)
- Place: Online at https://ecboces.zoom.us/j/7197759999
- Finding a bug and reporting it fully in the Moodle Tracker
- Subsequent Moodle development processes
- Questions and discussion
Please join us!
2. Project proposal final voting for Moodle 3.9 cycle
From 12th June to 26th June, Moodle 3.9 project proposal final voting will be open.
MUA members are invited to vote on the projects you want to see developed in Moodle 3.9. This time it is a special cycle devoted to small projects (all initially estimated at AUD 35,000 or less). Depending on which projects are favoured by members, we hope to be able to implement 2 or 3.
Voting on projects is one of the central activities of the MUA. Do not let this opportunity to support your vision and needs for the next Moodle.
These are the projects in alphabetical order.
- Add drag and drop functionality to Gradebook Setup screen
- Add possibility to add users with different roles to the enrolment dialogue
- Allow question categories to be reordered with drag and drop
- ChemJax Filter V2
- Course Copy User Interface
- Display new forum posts indicator on dashboard
- Easy configuration of "Extra restrictions on attempts" for quizzes
- Gradebook availability setting location
- Participants page: Combining filters
- Throughout AJAX Character Count