Final voting is now OPEN for the Project Cycle January-June 2018 course: https://moodleassociation.org/course/view.php?id=31
Here's your chance to decide which new project(s) are put to Moodle HQ for voting.
Voting closes on Wednesday, 27th June 2018.
So, hop in and vote!
- you can divide up your voting points however you like
- you can change your mind as often as you like until the close, but you may have to remove votes you've allocated elsewhere to add them somewhere else (keep a note)
- different membership levels have different amounts of voting points.
(Gold = 10,000 points; Silver = 2,500 points; Bronze = 1,000 points; Individual members = 100 votes)
- only the lead participant of a gold, silver, or bronze Organisation membership can allocate votes for the membership
- if you're in an organisation membership but not the lead participant, work with your lead participant on how the votes should be allocated (and help them remember to vote!)
- the lead participant can assign someone else to be lead participant
(Edited by Richard Samson - original submission Thursday, 14 June 2018, 2:40 PM UTC)