Association news

Welcome back Shannon Johnston!

Picture of Emma Richardson
Welcome back Shannon Johnston!
by Emma Richardson - Friday, 22 September 2017, 2:14 PM UTC

I'm happy to let you know that Dr Shannon Johnston will join the Moodle Users Association as a paid administration and project support officer effective from 23rd September.

We are convinced that she will make a positive contribution in our efforts to improve the efficiency of the Association business processes and improve our communication efforts.

Shannon has worked in digital learning for many years as an educator, learning designer, assistant professor for Higher Education development at the University of Western Australia and more recently as a project manager. She brings a wealth of knowledge about Moodle and played a crucial role in the preparation and implementation of the Moodle Users Association. We are lucky that she has decided to join our team. 

Shannon will join us on a part time basis, spending a minimum of ten hours a month supporting the Association’s members, ensuring the smooth running of the development cycle and supporting the committee members in meeting their objectives. 

I appreciate you joining me in providing a warm welcome for Shannon

With excitement

Steve